Thursday 15 December 2011

Tony Leung is in Kepong?

This morning on my way to work, I spotted these buntings in pink shade being hung on the lamp poles along Jalan Segambut. What drawn me to take a second look at it is that the content on the bunting is signed off by 梁朝伟 which is the exact Chinese character of Hong Kong Super Star Tony Leung's name. Check it out!
For the benefit of my friends who can't read Chinese, the text On the bunting goes like this "Lau Hui Min, no matter what happened, I will still wait for you. Trust me! Please stay. Liang Chau Wei". How sweet! But then again, does he mean "You can go now but I will wait for you?" or "Please don't go at all although I will wait for u"? Anyways, only the two person would truly understand what the bunting means.
All the best, Tony Leung!
<

No comments:

Post a Comment